The aim of physical rehabilitation is to use pain relief and physiotherapy to restore full function and fitness after trauma, surgery or disease. Our vets are trained to provide a program of medication, physical therapies and home exercise. If your pet is an athlete we can assess their conformation; fitness for their particular sport; advise you on a suitable exercise programme and aid their recovery after injury.
The aims and objectives of this regime are:
- Achieve maximum pain relief
- A rapid and complete return to function
- Increase muscle strength, joint range of motion, stamina and fitness
- Improve balance and proprioception
- Achieve weight loss or gain as required